Sultan Gardens Resort's beautiful private beach offers everything a beach loving traveler could ask for. The beach is fronted by an impressive stretch of coral reef perfect for snorkelers and divers and the beach front features two bars, a massage area, and an ancient fossil reef; all conveniently divided into "Active" and "Relaxing" sides.
Beach & Diving
"Active Side" - Fun in the Sun
This side of the beach is where guests will find our Beach Bar, our water sports center, the massage area and animation activities area. The Active Side is where you'll go for games and an upbeat, party atmosphere.
"Relaxing Side" - Lazy Days Ahead
The Relaxing side is everything you'd expect. You won't find any speakers here. Just sun, sand, soothing waves and relaxation. This side features its own bar and it is also where you will find the main diving center and the fossil reef.
Our Sunbed Promise
At the Sultan Gardens we guarantee that you will not have to start your day any earlier than you want to. Ask our recreation staff for sun beds at anytime during pool or beach hours and you will be amazed at how easy it is to be on holiday at the Sultan Gardens Resort. That's a promise!
Beach Cabana - Bring your beach holiday to a new level. For guests seeking privacy, exquisite views and relaxing vibes: you have it all from our Private Cabanas at the Sultan Gardens Resort.
Children’s Playground - For the convenience of our little active guests and their parents, the beach is equipped with a children's playground, swings, a jungle gym and slides.
Scorpion Dive Club - For more information, please click here
The Sultan Gardens boasts a large, fully equipped diving center with friendly, professional staff. Novices can take advantage of the Diving Team's training program while seasoned divers can jump right it and enjoy the unrivaled beauty of Sharm el Sheikh's coral formations and our exquisite house reef.
We have 5 fresh water swimming pools for you to enjoy...
1. North 38 - this pool is a heated in the Winter, adults only (14 +) pool with private cabanas, a large open air Jacuzzi and swim up bar. The pool area features 24 luxurious Premium suites.
2. Sultana Pool - this heated in the Winter pool is the perfect place for calm and relaxation. The pool features its own bar, stage for live evening entertainment and shaded relaxing area.
3. Main Pool - with an outstanding sea view, the main pool is as picturesque as it gets. The pool is centrally located and the pool bar serves late breakfast and afternoon snacks as well as animation activities to keep you entertained.
4. Main Pool - the second part to our main pool, features an easy access entrance.
5. Rock Pool - this heated in the Winter pool is the one for the active, featuring its own pool bar, animation entertainers and recreation facilities such as table tennis and darts. This pool also features a children's swimming area and slide.
Our Sunbed Promise
At the Sultan Gardens we guarantee that you will not have to start your day any earlier than you want to. Ask our recreation team for sun beds at anytime during pool or beach hours and you will be amazed at how easy it is to be on holiday at the Sultan Gardens Resort. That's a promise!
Spa & Gym
With a name inspired by the Ancient Greek concept of a blissful afterlife, the newly renovated Elysium Spa is everything one would expect and more. From a visit to the gym to booking a relaxing massage or a session in the steam room, every visit to the Sultan Gardens should include a visit to Elysium. Just one visit and you’ll never want to leave.
Example of treatments and facilities available:
- Massage therapy
- Hot stone massage
- Body therapy
- Moroccan Hamam
- Day spa and couple packages
- Hair dressing
- Beauty treatments
- Henna Tattoos
A complimentary fitness room located within our spa. Featuring resistance machines and free weights, plus cardiovascular machines and stretching areas.
Sultan Gardens offers a full range of sport, fitness and game activities for all the family:
- Beach volleyball
- Stretching (yoga style)
- Step aerobics
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Dance lessons (including belly dance)
- French boules
- Pool/American billiards (extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Water sports, such as windsurfing, canoeing, parasailing, banana boat, wakeboarding (extra charge with our diving centre)
Our entertainment and recreations teams are always ready to help you enjoy activities here at Sultan Gardens.
The resort provides a special treat for its younger guests in the form of a supervised Kid's Club complete with Jungle Gym, Swings and Slides, as well as its own dedicated animation team and a nightly mini disco where parents can watch their kids perform live.
The Sultan Gardens Resort is the proud owner of multiple industry and guest voted awards. These much coveted awards are earned as a direct result of positive customer feedback on the world's largest and most popular holiday review websites. Thank-you for your support.